Hey everyone so I'm not sure if you are aware of this but I really love watching beauty gurus videos on YouTube! I feel like you can learn so much from them and I love seeing other girls perspectives on makeup and fashion etc. So today I have decided to do a post on my favourite YouTubers!
1. I think 'Shaaanxo' (http://www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo) was probably one of the VERY first beauty gurus I ever saw! She is from New Zealand and she is so amazing and down to earth! I met her when she did a meet up and she seemed like such a genuine person and was so gorgeous! She is EXTREMELY good with her posting and posts a video every other day at 2pm. She is so creative and does amazing special effects tutorials as well as beautiful day to day ones.
2. Saturdaynightsalrite (http://www.youtube.com/user/saturdaynightsalrite) or 'Karissa Pukas' I found out about through Shannon. She is from Vancouver but now lives in Australia. I have been watching her for about 1 and a half years now and I'm truly in love with her channel! She is such a lovely girl and has such a great style. Would definitely recommend checking her out!
3. Lauren Curtis is an Australian beauty guru who is known online as 'Lauren Beauty' (http://www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy). She does amazing dramatic tutorials which would be perfect for clubbing or going out to night events! She also has tonnes of amazing tips on fake tanning for girls who are looking to try it out. She also gives AMAZING advice and has done some really good advice videos on getting out of relationships and moving on which are very maturely done and would be really helpful for young girls.
4. Chloe Morello (http://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeMorello) is also an Australian beauty guru (see a trend...) who is literally a makeup wiz! Apart from being absolutely stunning.. Chloe does amazing makeup tutorial and has literally perfected winged eyeliner like no one else has! Her makeup tutorials are so simple but look so beautiful and are all very wearable.
5. Another amazing Beauty Guru, whom all of you have probably heard about, is Michelle Phan (http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan). Michelle was one of the very first beauty gurus on youtube and since then she has built up a beauty empire and has recently come out with her very own make up brand, em cosmetics. Michelle constantly makes professional innovative videos that are always so flawless and well put together. Her looks are so creative, but can easily be replicated by the average person at home.
6. Zoe Sugg (http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390) is probably one of the cutest things to ever happen to YouTube. She is an absolutely adorable British YouTuber that is so hard not to LOVE. She is very well known for her 'Hauls' and collaborations with other well known British and American YouTubers. She is so stunning and has amazing style, which she has recently shown off in her latest look book which you can find on her channel.
7. And last but certainly not least is the lovely Tanya Burr. Tanya is a professional makeup artist from the UK and is the one to watch if you love celebrity and seasonal makeup tutorials. She is one of the sweetest most likable people on YouTube and always seems to be smiling. She also does amazing 'Get Ready With Me' videos which she films before she goes out to bug events such as fashion weeks and movie premiers which are really interesting to watch! You can check out her channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo.