Thursday 19 September 2013

Glasshouse Candle: Tahaa

For those of you who know me, you know my love for candles. I have been eyeing up this candle for a very long time, but have always resorted to cheaper options due to the price being quite steep for a candle... But my will power could only last for so long and I ended up caving in a and purchasing it...



If you have ever been into a Peter Alexander store, an Australian company, which makes luxury pyjamas, then this candle is most likely what you have smelt. Every single time I walked past that store I was lured in by the heavenly vanilla caramel aroma seeping through the air. It seems to constantly draw me in and  somehow I end up wanting to purchase $100 pyjamas... but now I don't have to be lured in by the wondrous smell as my room currently smells identical!




No comments:

Post a Comment