Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fall Staple: Lipstik 'Metric' Ankle Boot

In New Zealand we are currently heading into spring, but I thought I'd do a post on these boots I have been loving as it will still apply to those who live in the Northern Hemisphere.
 
Recently I have been obsessed with ankle boots and had my heart set on getting the perfect pair for autumn. This may seem very simple, but let me tell you I tried on ENDLESS pairs of boots in order to find a pair that complemented my style the most. Some pairs were too chunky, too cheap looking or just plain uncomfortable but luckily I ended up finding the perfect pair, and for a reasonable price.
 
I purchased this pair from Hannahs, they are the Lipstik 'Metric' boot and I am absolutely in love! these boots are so comfortable, I have walked for miles in these. I love the side cut outs also, I felt that they added a little bit of 'edge' to a plain ankle boot. The tassels on the sides are also removable depending on your personal taste, so you wear these boots on many occasions.
 
 

(boots with and without tassels)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment