Wednesday 28 August 2013

Top 3 Perfumes


 Hey everyone
 
I'm sad to say that todays introduction is very similar to my usual ones which start with "I'm sorry about the lack of posts recently..." and finish with "I will post more, I promise". School has been very highly demanding lately as I am preparing for external exams (end of year exams) and all of my teachers have decided that they will all assign me homework at the same time. Needless to say I have been rather busy. Anyways, enough with my sad story about homework on with the post!
 
 
I have decided today that I will share my favourite perfumes with you. I have had all of these perfumes for a while and it seems no matter how many I try out, I always come back to these select few.

The first perfume I am in love with and wear religiously is the DKNY eau de parfum in 'Fresh Blossom'. This is my absolute ultimate spring scent. It is very light and funnily enough, a very fresh scent. I received this perfume as a gift in late 2011 and I instantly became obsessed with it. I ran out of this perfume a few months ago, but I managed to pick up another bottle whilst I was in Perth (and for a very low price).
 
 
For those who don't know already, I am in fact a Justin Bieber fan, but I honestly did not expect much from this perfume. I expected it to be quite a weak smell that was nothing special, but I was pleasantly surprised. I decided on purchasing the 30ml bottle to make sure I didn't get sick of the scent or end up not using it as much as I intended to. Well, I am already on my second bottle and have even decided to go for the 100ml. I cant say enough about this perfume! I would highly recommend 'someday' to anyone who is looking for a new perfume.
 
 
My final favourite perfume is the Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy' perfume. I first discovered this at a friends house as I instantly fell in love with the scent and had to know what it was. I was surprised to find it was a Juicy Couture perfume as I previously owned 'Peace Love' and wasn't particularly impressed, but 'Peace Love' is completely incomparable to this scent. Even to this day I cant help but notice when someone is wearing it as it has such a distinctive smell. I am terrible at describing scents and I am not going to attempt to try. This is a lovely scent as if you are in the market for a new perfume I suggest you check this perfume out also.
 
So that concludes my top three perfumes. I am absolutely in love with all of these perfumes and wear them all on a daily basis (not all at once of course). They are all very soft and elegant scents which are great for every occasion.
 
Talk to you soon
 
 
- ellaarosee

No comments:

Post a Comment