Saturday 27 July 2013

Favourite Makeup Base Products

 
Hey Everyone
 
Today I am sharing my favourite foundation/base products with you. These are my go-to products which I have been absolutely loving lately. I have recently been trying out some new products and at first for a few of these I was a bit sceptical but now I am completely converted and in love.
 
 
 
The first product I have been loving is the Garnier BB cream in light for oily/combination skin. This is one of the nicest BB creams I have tried. I offers medium coverage and is buildable and has the nicest luminous flawless coverage. I have been wearing this almost everyday and sometimes I will add a bit of foundation over the top to areas that have a bit more redness or areas I want a bit more coverage. The only downside to this BB cream, is the colour range. This BB cream only comes in three colours light, medium and dark. The medium is very dark and is even too dark for my skin in  summer and the light one is pretty light and I can only get away with it in winter, but im sure in summer I will be able to add a bit of bronzer.
 
 
The second product I have been loving is the Revlon Colorstay foundation in '240 Medium Beige'. I had heard far too much on the internet about this product, I always just shrugged my shoulders as it seemed to be exactly the same as Maybelline SuperStay Foundation and it is similar, but still very different at the same time. I find this foundation is more buildable coverage and if you are looking for a flawless finish you can layer it to create that fuller coverage look. I find this is also more blendable than the Maybelline SuperStay and you have more time to work with it. I really love this product and I feel that their colour range fits my skin tone more than Maybellines as most of their foundations have pink undertones and Revlon foundations have more yellow undertones.
 
 
 The last product I have been loving is the Maybelline FitMe concealer in '20 Sand Sable'. This concealer is a great spot concealer and also a great highlighter/brightener for under your eyes. It offer medium coverage and I find it is quite hydrating and doesn't cake up throughout the day. I have been using this concealer for over a year now and no matter how many I try I always come back to this one.
 
 
 Hope you all enjoyed this post and I will talk to you soon.

- ellaarosee

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment