Sunday 14 July 2013

Winter Reds

Horray!
 
Winter Holidays have FINALLY arrived, which means I have no assignments and can get back to doing what I love, which is blogging! So this week I have decided to share some of my favourite nail polish colours which I will be wearing religiously during the winter. I like to keep my nail colours very classic and I don't stray too far from pinks and reds often. I have darker reds for winter and more coaly/ lighter ones for in summer.
 
left-right, Revlon 270 'Cherries in the Snow', Revlon 675 'All Fired Up' and Revlon 740 'Getting Ready'
 

Revlon 740 'Getting Ready' - Deep Red with Golden Shimmers throughout
 

Revlon 675 'All Fired Up' - Classic Red


 Revlon 270 'Cherries in the Snow' - Deep, Berry Red

Talk to you soon


- ellaarosee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment