Wednesday 19 June 2013

Lush Haul


So, I may have accidently taken a cheeky trip into lush…

I always go into lush whenever I am in the city, even if I’m not intending to buy anything. I go in, have a sniff around and get conned into purchasing a new soap or lip balm. I’m sure most people have lush in their country and are religious customers, so I thought I would share some of this things I have picked up from there recently.


The first thing I bought was the lush ‘Rockstar Soap’. I am absolutely obsessed with the scent of this soap. I have been eyeing it up for a while, but never been serious enough to actually buy it as lush products are rather pricy. I have had it sitting by my bed for the past few days and the smell is so strong it is crazy. It is such a feminine, light, floral scent and I can’t wait to start using it!
 
 



The second product I picked up was the ‘Sea Vegetable Soap’. This soap smells so fresh and clean I couldn’t resist. ‘Made with a crust of Atlantic sea salt to simulate, a layer or arame seaweed to soften and lavender and lime oils to articulate the brain’.




The last thing I picked up is probably a product you all have heard of before, the lush ‘Comforter Bubble Bar’. I have been listening to people on YouTube and blogger raving about this product for so long and I decided to see what all the fuss is about. ‘Wraps you in a fluffy pink blanket of blackberry bubbles to keep you safe and warm. Crumble under running bath water for mounds of fragrant bubbles’. This sounds perfect for cold winter nights, which in New Zealand, we have coming our way.



Overall I am completely satisfied with my new purchases and can’t wait to start using them!  Think in total these three products cost me around $30NZD, which is more than I would usually spend on soaps, but I decided to spoil myself.
 
 

I hoped you enjoyed this haul and if you want to see more posts like this let me know in the comments section below. Hope you all have a lovely week

Talk to you soon

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I think your pictures are really talented!
    I want to follow your blog but it doesn't look like there is that option.

    I am VERY new to blogging so I might just be being stupid! But I love your blog.

    xoxoxoxoxo

    http://rosebellxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for the message. If you are looking at following my posts all you need to do is click on my name next to my image and it should take you to my google page. From there, there should be an option to follow me.

    xx

    ReplyDelete